onsdag 6 juni 2012

The Universe and The Mind - The Two Aspects of The Divine

BOTH are right in Zoroastrianism! The Universe is AHURA, The Mind of Man is MAZDA! Therefore the geniality of Zarathushtra's concept of Ahura Mazda: When The Universe and The Mind meet, divinity appears! And as human beings we are of course obsessed with Mind and our capacity to develop Mind. This is why we are MAZDAYASNI! Ushta Alexander 2012/6/5 SHAHROOZ ASH Dear Parviz/Ahura-Mazda & Alex/Ahura-Mazda The universe just supports God/Ahura-Mazda(Wise-Humans). The universe is not God. The only God is MAN and not the universe. Hence, Spinoza was wrong, if he claimed the universe was god. Zarathushtra in explicit language claims the only God is Man. I am writing a book right now that I have been working on for over 2 years. This book will articulate this fact. I have not decided on the title of the book. Maybe: the only god is man, or, baby worship. And also, I have started a movement with this form of Zoroastrianism & have many followers. Wishing you the best (Behesht), Shahrooz Ash To: Ushta@yahoogroups.com From: bardissimo@gmail.com Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:42:12 +0200 Subject: Re: [Ushta] KISS Yes, I'm perfectly happy and convinced I'm the Satan of the Abrahamic religions. I ENDORSE The Snake in The Garden of Eden. When Eve accepted the offer from The Snake to eat the fruit of knowledge (forbidden by the Abrahamic faiths, certainly not by us) she became THE FIRST MAZDAYASNI in history! Ushta Alexander 2012/6/5 Parviz Varjavand Dear Alex, I would like to ask you a frank question. You say>> " God and The Universe are one and the same and not in opposition to each other"<<. Are you aware that this statement alone classifies you as a worshiper of Satan rather than God in the three Abrahamic religions? This is a simple question I am asking, so do not lecture me back or try to teach me. All I am trying to find out is to see if you are aware of this fact or not. According to them, you are teaching Satanism and not Zoroastrianism. (Please don't get angry at me, this is important information I am trying to share). I think one of the most educational literature that we should be looking for is the court procedures by which the Jews excommunicated Spinoza. I am sure this must have come up there branding him as a Satan Worshiper. Yours Parviz --- On Tue, 6/5/12, Alexander Bard wrote: From: Alexander Bard Subject: Re: [Ushta] KISS To: Ushta@yahoogroups.com Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 6:21 AM Very to the point, excellent! May I add that "The Universe is our friend and not our enemy." Because God and The Universe are one and the same and not in opposition to each other? Ushta Alexander 2012/6/4 Parviz Varjavand Dear Alex and friends, When it comes to looking at the core of any religion, the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) is what betrays them. Otherwise when it comes to long-winded and dragged out lectures, religions are masters of deceit and misrepresentation. The KISS about Christianity is that "everyone is dirty and born in sin and there is no other way to be cleansed other than by the blood of Christ". But it takes a lifetime to get to this KISS because Christianity masks this basic twisted view and knows how to drag you on and on. So, one KISS about Zoroastrianism is that "We are born clean and good and we need no-one to cleanse us with mambo-jumbo". We just have to work on our Good Thoughts and not let Bad Thoughts lead us astray. Mehr, Parviz --- On Mon, 6/4/12, Parviz Varjavand wrote: From: Parviz Varjavand Subject: Re: [Ushta] Pundolism and a thousand other forms of Zoroastrianisms To: Ushta@yahoogroups.com Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 1:16 PM Dear Alex, Most persons lost in their spiritual search what a Guru who has been there, done that, and now can give them a KISS (KISS means Keep It Simple Stupid !). I know the complex Alex, and you have great achievements in the vast and complex side of philosophy. What I have always wanted out of you is that you be the Guru with a KISS when it comes to Zoroastrian thoughts. Other than that, I have never wanted to co-author anything with you and I don't understand what you mean by "Persian Nationalism" in trying to put me down. Zoroastrianism has nothing to do with Persian Nationalism as it is a Universal Daena or Point of View. Understand that I am an admirer of you and not one who tries to put you down or underestimate your achievements. But I do admit, even when wanting to show admiration, my forked snake tongue does gets in the way. Mehr Afzoon, Parviz Dear Cyrus, Pundolism is not Zoroastrianism, even though you Pundolists like to stick your religion to Zoroastrianism like glue. Crazy End-Time fringe cults like that of Pundol exists in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity too. They give all those religions bad names just like yours is giving Zoroastrianism a bad name. This is the truth as far as I am concerned and forgive me if it hurts your feelings. You also hurt our feelings very much when you attach such utter nonsense gibberish to the most logical and wholesome religion of Mazda Yasna that we are trying to believe in and evangelize. Yours, Parviz Varjavand

Inga kommentarer: