söndag 28 februari 2010

God of having colds

You may suffer from your cold, but the germs in your body are having a ball and enjoying every second of it. So why not look at it as if your body is the party temple of happy germs? That is what monism means to me. Death is this way a feast for worms.
Ushta
Alexander/is having a cold too...

2010/2/28 Parviz Varjavand

Dear friends,

I have a very nasty cold and I keep calling on God all the time for help. But I have noticed even in my high fever that this God I call on has nothing to do with the Monist God I normally like to communicate with. This God must live outside His creation and be all powerful in order to pull me out of my situation miraculously. So, If I get well, I will go back to my Monist God that is my friend and companion and dwells in his/her creation. But for now when I get high fever and coughs that threaten to choke me, I need the other God, the mightily nasty one with extra ingredients of irrational powers. I am very needy when sick and I can't help but want an extra strenght God to take care of me. Help me O'Lord, I beg you, I beg you, you are the God of sick beggars like me, have pity on me, have pity on me.

Parviz

Inga kommentarer: