måndag 4 maj 2009

Zarathushtra and Civilizationism

Dear Parviz

In all fairness, what Zarathushtra is reacting against is not nomadism per se, but the short-sightedness in letting others do the hard job for you and then plundering their results because you did not have patience enough to invest in your success (much like the Vikings of Scandinavia did against innocent peasants in continental Europe some 1,500 years after Zarathustra). This is what Zarathushtra rightly is against. I believe this is referred to as "civilizationism" in ethics and I must agree with Zarathushtra that I am a "civilizationist" myself. I'm also convinced many nomadists are civilizationists.

Ushta
Alexander

2009/5/4 Parviz Varjavand


We must realize that Zaratustra comes at a time that the nomadic tribes are settling down. He is for those who form settlements and against those who move in tribal fashions. History has shown that nomadic tribes are not an evil phenomenon on the planet. Nomads are very strong humans compared to those who live in settlements. We can not twist a message given at a specific time with a specific intent in order to make it apply to all times as if it contains the absolute infallible truth and a Divine message.


And is the "Wise Lord" that Zaratustra talks to, what develops ultimately into "Our Father who art in Heaven"? That is another phenomenon that we should be allowed to examine realistically. Those who elevate the Gathas too high are forming a terror nucleus within the Zoroastrian movement just as it exists in Abrahamic religions. To me, no mind can be truly free if at the onset it is thought to be afraid of examining some texts realistically and dealing with it as "Divine and Infallible".

Ushta,
Parviz Varjavand

2 kommentarer:

liebera sa...

What are scientists Children of the knowledge Primal seed of cosmical machine Schemes and terms from sky laboratories Investigation‘s brought by Creator‘s wit
Physical aspect and lace of metaphysic
Supreme touch urges to create
Science wit knows sense of moving
But Divine can’t be proved by theme

Dear Alex, here is a trifle example my creation and tribute to VACUUM. I’m an author of great amount of poems that are close to your ideas, especially to NETOCRACY. And I want you to be acquainted with them. Please, give me your i-mail, where I can send you in privacy (not for all other net users) I’m real fabric of different ideas and thoughts. It’s very important for me!!! I’m very responsive person! Send your answer on ‘prototype2004@gmail.com”.
I’ll be waiting for your news!

liebera sa...

ARMY OF LOVERS’ CLONES are as French résistance. French communist Michael romances with positive lad from positive French Gestapo. Local stripper Sarah is busy worker. Female Polizei is in jealousy. Unhonest Owner of Milk Factory is only one negative person. There is no blood and horrors in the story that is the result of mobilistic philosophy. Do you want Whole Clip script, Alex? And what about the Romanovs and The communists who live in complete peace or BWO, VACCUUM and ARMY OF LOVERS members as heroes of fancy tales?

PS there may be some silliness in my first commentary. I was shy that time. It’s my explanation…